S-Ext 0.2.0.0 and newer, and H-Ext 0.5.0.0 and newer releases – End User License Agreement Revised: October 2nd, 2013
Keep in reminder, this licensing is currently under draft and still applies as this date.
This end user license agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you, (in your capacity as an individual and as an agent for your company, institution, or other entity) and Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch. By “Software”, we are defining it as S-Ext 0.2.0.0 and newer, and H-Ext 0.5.0.0 and newer releases.
Accessing, downloading, installing, using or copying the Software by you or a third party on your behalf indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access, download, install, use or copy the Software. In the absense of the Agreement, you have no rights in the Software.
Terms and Conditions agreement with supplemented by the permissions listed below.
- You shall not:
- Copy, modify, sell or transfer any part of the Software;
- Sublicense or permit simultaneous use of the Software by more than one user;
- Distribute, transfer or otherwise provide the Software to a third party; or
- Reverse engineer, decomplie, or disassemble the Software.
- Create your Add-on as shareware or put the cost on your Add-on.
- Cost others for installion and usage of the Software.
- You may shall:
- Create your own Add-on with given Add-on API from http://addon.halo.dangerzonestudio.com to use the Software as for your own personal and company use or freeware Add-on to addition the Software; and
- permitted to post your Add-on on any website under respectful legal laws and transmit to another person;
- Put to use for your capacity as an individual and as an agent for your company, institution, or other entity with no cost to others.
- Re-distribute your own Add-on with excluding features from the original Add-on you have created for give out to other’s usage. We do not consider this as shareware.
- Cost others for Add-ons usage from memory that may exceed over 100 Megabytes of RAM overall excluding the Software.
- Rights Reserved; Ownership
- This License does not grant you any right to enhancements or updates to, or support or maintenance for, the Software or any modification made by Danger Zones Studio’s Halo branch. Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch reserves the right at any time not to release or to discontinue release of any Software and to maintaince freeware, features, specifications, capabilties, functions, licensing terms, release dates, general availability or other characteristics of the Software.Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch is hereby expressly reserves all rights in the Software on terms different from those contained herein.Title to the Software, any modifications, and all copies thereof remain with Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch. The Software includes trade secrets and information that is confidential and proprietary to Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch and you agree to take all necessary actions to protect the confidentiality of such information. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Software. Except as expressly provided herein, Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information in the Software.
- Thefore Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch may post partial of the Software to Phasor on it’s own forum or integrated in the source code with no guarantee and any liability from us cause of corruption in Phasor.
- Warranty Disclaimer
The Software is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any type or nature, and Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch hereby expressly disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or noninfringement or any warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch expressly disclaims any liability for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Software and does not warrant that the Software will function uninterrupted, that it is error-free or that any errors will be corrected. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Software, including, but not limited to any defects or inaccuracies therein.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind or nature, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or loss of data, for any reason whatsoever, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability), or otherwise, even if Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages. In no event shall Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch’s liability for damages arising from or in connection with this Agreement.
- User Submissions
You agree that any material, information or other communication relating to the Software, including all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein, that you transmit to Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch will be considered non-confidential (“Communications”). Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch will have no confidentiality obligations with respect to the Communications. You agree that Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch and its designees will be free to copy, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, disclose, distribute, license and sublicense through multiple tiers of distribution and incorporate and otherwise use the Communications, including derivative works thereto, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes without compensation or other obligation and that Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch is the sole and exclusive owner of any and all such modifications and derivative works.
- Term of the Agreement
This Agreeement will commence on the date you download and install the Software.
Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch may terminate this Agreement and your right to use the Software immediately should you materially breach any of its provisions or take any action in derogation of Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch’s rights to the Software, including, but not limited to disclosing, modifying, decompiling, translating, dissassembling or reverse engineering the Software.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you agree to immediately stop using the Software and uninstall it from your computer and server.
- General Provisions
If any of the terms, or poritions thereof, of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch willl reform the contract to include an enforceable term as close to the intent of the original term as possible; all other terms will remain unchanged. This Agreement will insure to the benefit of, and is freely assignable to, Danger Zone Studio’s Halo branch’s successors and assignees of rights in the Software.